Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Once More, With Feeling!

Alright, I promise I'll stop posting pictures of this building after today.

It doesn't help that I do see it roughly 70 thousand times a day, five days a week.

and that I just totally dig the way it looks.

Today we finally had a little bit of sun in the Twin Cities (don't worry it went away after about a half hour so we didn't get a chance to get used to it or anything) and the natural light really brought out the orange in the building behind it (I don't know what that is, but it sure looks cool doesn't it?) which then really stood out against the green of the courthouse roof. I thought it looked really cool, especially mixed in with all the snowy drifts along the rooftops and the mist coming out of the vents and everything. I just really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment