Monday, January 4, 2010

Downtown Minneapolis

My current temp job is completely hourly and, obviously, doesn't include holiday pay. So over Christmas and New Years I put in some crazy amounts of hours to try to milk as much pay from this assignment as possible. A couple of nights I was at the office until 8 or later. The nice thing is this city is beautiful at night. There's an empty office right behind my cube that has a great view of the old Minneapolis courthouse. The Pillsbury building/sign and the Hennepin Ave. bridge (which I cross to get to and from work everyday) can also be seen further in the distance.

The old courthouse is one of my favorite buildings of all time. It's just so beautiful and I love having this great view of it everyday. And like I said, the city just gets that much prettier at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment