Monday, January 11, 2010

Because I'm Not Yet a Big Enough Nerd

I am a nerd. A great big one. There's no getting around it. I can quote Buffy and tell you the name of the episode and which season it's from at a moment's notice. I loves me some Battlestar Galactica. I am apt to totally geek out at any given moment about a movie, a tv show, a song, and/or a book. I have varying amounts of video game nerd in me, but it's pretty limited. I was on the math team in high school as well, so I'm fairly likely to bust out some random algebra skills or something random like that. The jist: I'm a nerd. I know it.

Oh yeah.

I also knit.

I know right? I should really be careful lest the crazy life just sweeps me up and spits me out.

But I love it, so it's another thing that it's okay to be geeky about. I've made myself some really nice scarves and some really nice blankets so that's pretty cool.

This is some yarn my mom gave me for Christmas. I really like the colors involved; they look like the beach to me. I like how they all look together.

No comments:

Post a Comment