Monday, July 12, 2010

Grrrr, Arg

This is a little something I like to call "Grumpy Cait." It has the sub-title In A Cute Dress, but that's hardly the point. Allow me to illustrate a reason for today's grumpieness: I was briefly happy a few minutes ago when I realized I got to set m alarm more than an hour later than it was this morning. I am currently pleased by the fact that tomorrow I'll wake up shortly before 6 am. Because let me tell you, it sure beats the shit outta waking up shortly before 5 am. That is a time for going to bed, not waking up.

So yeah, that's how my day started, how are you?
In other words, what has two thumbs and a bad temper? This guy (girl). it's 8:30 and I'm going to bed.

I also have a big old rant about the home run derby and/or the All Star Game. I'll have to save that for tomorrow.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment