Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mmmm, Fruity

A while back Steve and I started exercising. We were doing well for awhile there; exercising every day, taking care of ourselves, etc.

And then I started working again.

And pretty much the same thing happened as the last time I started working.

That is - I sat on my butt 24/7 and stopped taking care of myself in any way. Whoops.

So a few weeks ago we started up again. We've gotten back into a routine, starting slow. We also walk together three times a week, so we also get a little garanteed time together, which is nice.

What wasn't so nice was the first, like, five times we ended up walking in the rain. Freaking Minnesota, that's all I can say. We did get some really great views of apple trees in the rain though, which is pretty amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment