Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Itchy Eyes! Itchy Ears! Itchy Throat! Yey March!

Right around January 15th or so I started to get a cold. And boy howdy was it a persistent little bugger. I could feel it coming on for at least a couple weeks, then I was actually sick for a couple weeks and then I was in that phase of "is it gone? am I still sick? am I good? I can't tell yet..." feeling. Awesome. About two days after all that was done, the unmistakable feeling of allergies starting in. Fan-freakin-tastic.

This is what's doing it to me, and if I didn't love Spring so much I'd be really resentful. (As it stands I'm only a little bit resentful.) I love moss, I think it's super cool. I love how soft and velvety it looks. This is a patch of moss outside our back door. It's not totally grown in yet, it could be more carpet-like; but it still looks pretty cool.


1 comment: