Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Er... I'm Not Sure They Thought This Through...

Soo... in my opinion the biggest flop of Target Field (excepting the lack of retractable roof, which I'm sorry, it's just dumb to not have) is the Budweiser roof deck. Okay, so maybe it'll be nice to have a lot of the drunken idiots all herded into one place where I can avoid them as much as possible. On the other hand, it's seriously lame. Furthermore, one of the main attractions of this Roof Deck is the fire pit.

The fire pit with no barrier around it.

The OPEN FLAMES in what they are touting as the place to go drink.

I'm sorry it's been my experience that lots of drinking and open flames don't mix that well. Or at all. Really.

The fire pit does look really cool though.
Like chunks of ice on fire. Which is pretty fitting for Minnesota, when you think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment