Thursday, April 21, 2011

April 20 - Or Why Yesterday Was Bound To Be Terrible.

I would like to start this by pointing out that roughly a week ago it was around 80 degrees outside and I seriously considered buying a pair of shorts.  (Then I remembered I hate shorts so decided against it.)

This is what waited when I walked out the door yesterday morning:


Now they say a picture is worth a thousand words so maybe this goes without saying, but I made it about two steps out the door and said, out loud, "son of a BITCH."

Like seriously - I'm not sure whatever allowed this to happen understands... It was gone.  It was all gone.  There was no more snow.  The snow all went away.  The grass was green.  We had a bonafide thunderstorm.  NOT thundersnow.  No, no.  A real, normal, not totally weird thunderstorm.  It was lovely.  

Don't get me wrong, I knew a lot of girls in high school who had to wear snow boots to their prom in May.  This is not the latest-in-the-season snow storm I've ever dealt with.

That doesn't make it less annoying.

So if it hadn't been so damn pretty I would have been really pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment