Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mulligan

So this morning on my way to work (early.  again.) I wasn't able to swerve out of the way of a pot hole and blew out a tire.  In -4 degree weather on March 2nd.  I had to wake Steve up to come and help me and we still couldn't get the lug nuts loose.  So I got to pay for a tow in addition to two new tires.  Joy.  On my way home from work I was thinking of how nice it was that Steve did come out and help me and then let me use his car all day and how I put way more miles on it than he would have.  So I decided it'd be nice if I filled up his tank for him and stopped at the gas station on the corner to do so.  I promptly locked myself out of the car.  So I had to walk over to the building, shadow some stranger inside and beg the caretaker (who has moved since the last time I had to talk to them) to let me in my apartment to get my spare set of keys.

I have this to say:

Fuck it.

Uncle.

I give.

I want a do-over.

Today is just not going correctly.

I'm doing it wrong.

I give up.

The end.

I was going to say I don't have a photograph for this.  But as it turns out I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment