Saturday, June 25, 2011

The other day I sat down to transfer some pictures from my camera to my computer.  I had taken a few in the couple of days beforehand and thought I had a few others as well.

Turns out I hadn't transferred pictures since early May.  Whoops.

I don't know, it's like I was getting ready to bike from Duluth to White Bear Lake or something.  WEIRD.

So yeah, I don't really have much to talk about.  I tried for a while today to try to think of something interesting or funny to write about and well... I've got bubkis.

In other news, I like that word.

Anyhow... the whole reason I transferred pictures in the first place is because I wanted to play with some photos of gummi bears I took.

Yeah... you read that.




But you're kind of smiling now right?  I mean... they're gummi bears.  They sort of make you giggle right?

No comments:

Post a Comment