Friday, October 15, 2010

They Always Make It Better

So this week.  How to describe this week?  Umm, let me see.  Allow me to share something I jotted down earlier this week.

October 13, 2010

An Open Letter to the World:

Ahem.  WOULD YOU ALL PLEASE STOP BEING SO CRAZY?!?!?!?!  So I got yelled at by a lady with no pants today.  In a government building.  For following societal laws that have been place for thousands of years.  I’m sorry but I have a few suggestions for people in general:
1) If you believe that leggings, tights, or underwear are acceptable substitutions for pants, you should not leave your house.  Ever.
2) If you don’t understand how lines work, the post office is not the place for you.
3) If you think one and two are the same thing, I hate you.

Kisses!
Cait


I don’t know if everyone just took an extra crazy pills this week or what, but holy crap.  It’s been suggested that perhaps it’s a full moon.  It’s not.  It was then suggested that maybe the crazies are started to come out on not-full-moons, purposefully, just to keep everyone on their toes.  I don’t think I need to tell you how terrifying that possibility is.

So basically... I would like a nap, please. Just nudge me on Monday morning so that I get to work on time and we'll be cool.

Oh wait. There are the fifteen thousand things I need to accomplish this weekend.

Well fine. No nap for Cait then.

On a completely unrelated note, here are some things that are, to me, absolutely beautiful and make me smile.









The end!

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to do a collage book for Grandpa and Grandma? Like to the one you did for us of the Marshall house? That would be great! Would be a great Christmas gift for many members of your family.

    ReplyDelete